We provide quality and thorough inspections to our customers so that they can feel confident when it comes to their fire suppression protection.
NFPA 25 FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTIONS
Our industry standard NFPA 25 fire sprinkler system inspections may include the following examples depending on your systems and if you are having an annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly inspections:
- Main drain tests at each riser
- Flow alarm tests for each flow switch your facility may have
- Checking the piping for corrosion, leaks, and alignment from the floor
- Checking the sprinkler heads for expiration dates, corrosion, and leaks from the floor
- Full and partial trip tests for dry systems
- Antifreeze concentration testing
- Foam system concentration testing
FIRE PUMP FULL FLOW INSPECTIONS
We inspect both Electric and Diesel Fire Pumps. Our industry standard NFPA 25 fire pump inspections may include the following depending on your fire pumps and if you are having an annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly inspection.
- Recording of flow pressures when the fire pump is flowing at churn, 100% flow, and 150% flow
- Take temperature readings of the fire pump at all stages of the flow test
- Take RPM readings of the fire pump at all stages of the flow test
PRIVATE HYDRANT FULL FLOW INSPECTIONS
NFPA 25 requires the hydrant flows until it is showing clear water for a minimum of one minute
REPAIRS AND OTHER SERVICES
- Repacking and/or other fire pump repairs
- Replacing faulty flow/tamper switches, expired or faulty air/water pressure gauges, missing fire department connection (FDC) caps, and missing signs
- Provide spare sprinkler heads and sprinkler wrenches per NFPA 25
Need A Quote?
Contact us today to get a quote for your next inspection. Call or email for no obligation quote information based off your needs and requirements.
Click the button below to get started.